Saturday, February 4, 2012

Junk 'N' The Trunk . . . It's A Good Thing!

I delivered several items, new and custom order, to a friend's bricks & mortar store yesterday.
There were pillows, aprons, memo board, burlap table runners.
The backseat of my PT was full! 

  


I love going to Junk 'N' The Trunk!
My friend, Gina, is such a positive person, full of creative ideas, bubbling over with enthusiasm, never failing to give God the Glory, not to mention, quick with a hug!

Just look at the display created for my newest apron!


That mannequin is striking a pose!
She is fully dressed under her apron
(because that is how we wear them, right?)
She is resting her hand on the adjacent table
Has an added flower brooch (from the jewelry drawer)
And like any self respecting local girl, she is sporting her necklace by Creative Carmella
As always, I felt renewed and enthused after my visit.

Late last night I received this message from Gina . . .

"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting" Thank you for believing in us, supporting us and dreaming with us. We have received something from each and everyone of you.... thank you with much gratitude and we will never forget!

I am honored and humbled to be considered a part of this wonderful place!
A place where everyone who enters feels loved, special and most importantly blessed!

There are many of wonderful things to see and purchase at this incredible place!
It has been described as "Pinterest in Real Life".
The next time you get to Northern Middle Tennessee, stop in for a visit.
Maybe you will make a purchase - Maybe not . . . Either Way,
You will leave feeling the Blessings that have been Bounced your way!

I may go back today, just for good measure!

As For Me, I Gotta Bounce, For Now!
I Have A Date  ;-)
Prince Charming is taking me to Vintage Marketplace

Wishing You All A Happy & Blessed Saturday!
Remember to Bounce A Blessing Whenever You Can!

1 comment:

Thanks For Visiting Bounced Blessings!
I Love Your Comments, They Let Me Know What To Add, What To Change & What To Keep Doing!
Hope To See Ya Back, Real Soon!